Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Toronto

Every year Roy and I take a trip to celebrate our anniversary. Whether it be big or small we do something. This year we decided to get tickets to see U2 in Toronto. I LOVE U2, they put on the most amazing concerts (we have been to a lot of different bands so I consider myself to be a decent judge). Roy and I have been to a lot of big cities but never to Toronto so this was a first. I hadn't been since I was in highschool and Roy had never been before.

We only stayed two nights since Mia was staying with Grandma and Grandpa (my parents). We had a great time at the concert. We also had enough time to walk the city, eat out, and do some relaxing at the hotel. It was a nice get away but we sure were excited to get home and see Mia :)

These gardens were called the Music Gardens and they were designed by Yo Yo Ma. They were pretty cool. Lots of winding paths, a variety of plants, and garden structures. I can imagine in the spring and summer it is even more amazing.
The old mixed in with the new . . .
A cool church . . .

The only picture I got of the two of us . . .
Lobby at the hotel . . . we stayed in a really cool hotel. It was very old and had a lot of really neat architecture.

No comments: