Friday, December 12, 2008

Pretty in Pink





When we were still pregnant and didn't know if we were having a girl or boy we had this idea in our heads that if we had a girl she wasn't going to constantly be wearing pink. Well low behold we had a girl and she sure does look cute in pink. As time goes on I will ensure her wardrobe is "diverse" but can you really resist a baby girl in pink :) Also . . . these little slippers she is wearing are the cutest. They are one of the many things we received from one of the volunteers at Mott. They velcro closed so they stay on tight and the left one says "Thank Heaven" and the right one says "for little girls".






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I bought this outfit because I thought it was so cute! Too bad they won't both fit into them at the same time, we could make them twins. :)