I promise I have not forgotten about my beloved blog. I often wish there were just a few extra hours in the day so that I could squeeze in the stuff I never seem to get to. I have been trying to make a concerted effort to spend less time on the computer. There are so many things that suck me in (facebook, friends blogs, stamping blogs, etc, etc) and I end up wasting (may be a harsh word) so much time. I am honestly not doing great at avoiding the computer. It seems to be an activity I can do while half awake and I am honestly half awake often at this time of the night.
I don't want to neglect the blog. I enjoy it. So I promise to get back on track. I have about a million Christmas photos I could share. I think I will play around with trying to make a photo montage set to music. Stay tuned for that, let's hope I can find the time :)
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment