Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Memories

We had a really great Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Roy's. Although I know Mia didn't totally get it she got it better than she did last year. She loves ripping wrapping paper and pulling things out of boxes and bags. She enjoyed some Christmas ham but wasn't sure on the texture of some of the other foods. Ah, a baby's life! Can't wait till next year!

I took so many pictures I thought it would be fun to try to make a movie with them. I am sure there is so much more I can do with this but it is a start. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a few minutes of our Christmas memories . . .

2 comments:

Grandma Deb said...

Good job Kim!!!! How did you do this? It never ceases to amaze me the things that can be done on the computer and how much you know about it all and how little I know. The video was awesome........

CindyLou said...

Love the Christmas video! Great job!
I agree with Grandma Deb, it never ceases to amaze me the things that can be done on the computer! It would take me of month to figure that one out!