Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Coloring

I know Mia isn't ready to color but I wanted to pull out some crayons and a coloring book and let her check it out. She held the crayons and rubbed them on the page a couple of times. She loves to empty out the crayon box and try to stuff the crayons back in. Even better is when there is only a few crayons in there and she can shake them in the box. You have to start somewhere :)

On a side note maybe you would like to learn a little bit about our house in these lovely pictures. Mia and I are sitting on our "vintage" kitchen floor. Circa 1980ish?? It is a beaut . . . think off white with mint green and peach (ah yes, the lovely mint green and peach combination). To say I (or really we) hate it is an understatement. We took the time when we bought this house (almost 8 years ago, we are getting old!!) to completely redo all the flooring and paint, we had to get rid of the 80's country decor. For some reason we have always wanted a new floor but just haven't done it. Maybe this will be the goal of '10 or maybe as past years we will find other things to do with our time and money :)




No comments: