Monday, January 12, 2009

Time to Play

Mia has been changing so much the past couple of weeks. We started doing tummy time which you can see her doing in this photo. I am not sure she is really into the mirror yet but she likes to watch the stars light up and the music play. The other thing I have to note about this photo . . . you can see she still has hair on her entire head, I think we took this picture about two weeks ago. She has been losing her hair and is just about bald on the front and top of head :)

Mia really likes this Einstein toy. She watches the lights, listens to the music, and especially likes to hit the orange ball with her hand.
One of the most exciting changes is that she has been smiling and cooing. In these photos I was holding her pretty close to my face and "carrying" on a conversation with her. She was staring so intently at me. She has made big smiles from ear to ear but these are the best photos we have been able to get.




And finally . . . after all this time she still does the popeye cry :) Apparently she got tired of talking with me!!

1 comment:

The Wife said...

I love that last picture it's hilarious. She is so cute.