Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting Big

On New Years Eve we put this super cute purple and brown outfit on Mia. She had only worn it one other time (for her Grandpa's b-day). It is newborn size and when we put it on it was tight. We could barely get the onesie on and snap it at the bottom. I looked back at that photo we took on December 10 (first photo) and compared it to the one we took 21 days later (the second photo) and just can't believe how much she has changed. You can tell her face is much more round, the sleeves are short . . . my gosh, people aren't kidding when they say how fast kids grow. Now I can justify why I take a million pictures of her every week! I promise not to bore you with all of them :)


No comments: