Friday, February 19, 2010

I wish I could bottle her up . . .

I have been trying to soak up every moment I spend with Mia. She is so much fun right now and such a joy to be around. I know I will enjoy every stage of her life for different reasons but I know there will be points Iwill look back and miss her being this cute little girl. I don't want to forget all of the things she is doing right now.

I love that she has learned to give hugs and kisses and is often in the mood to dish out those kisses one after the next. I love how she wrinkles her nose and when you say the word "funny" she goes "a-ha". Sometimes she likes to walk, sometimes very briskly, and other times she wants to hold your finger and have you walk with her. I love that she loves Betsy and Lucy. Animals are so important to Roy and I and I am glad we are teaching her to appreciate them. Hearing her say dada over and over again is the best, I know it is even better for Roy :) It makes me smile that she understands to look out the front window when someone is coming or going. I love peaking into her room at night and seeing her arms wrapped around her bear.

I know I can't bottle her up , and I know I can't make time stand still. But I will focus on enjoying her and making as many memories as I can so I never forget all she did at 15 months.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kimmy I just read this and you have your mother crying her eyes out. I told you when she was just born how fast time would fly and how fast she would grow up. I know I have told you several times that when you where a baby and toddler I thought it would take forever for you to be all grown up. And look now your 31 years old and "all grown up" with a babe of your own. Love you and your family bunches and bunches........Mom

CindyLou said...

She is getting so big and she is adorable! In the picture of her with the food all over her face, I see Roy!