Age has never bothered me, I think of it as just a number. This year was no different. However, I felt more nostalgic this year. Thinking how it has been 10 years since I celebrated my 21st, 15 years since I started driving . . . time really does fly by.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
My 31st Birthday
This past Monday was my 31st birthday. We had a really fun weekend of celebrating. I had a birthday pedicure Saturday afternoon and went to Benihana with some friends for dinner. We celebrated with the family on Sunday. Roy took me to see Coldplay on Tuesday. It was a great birthday "week".
Age has never bothered me, I think of it as just a number. This year was no different. However, I felt more nostalgic this year. Thinking how it has been 10 years since I celebrated my 21st, 15 years since I started driving . . . time really does fly by.

Age has never bothered me, I think of it as just a number. This year was no different. However, I felt more nostalgic this year. Thinking how it has been 10 years since I celebrated my 21st, 15 years since I started driving . . . time really does fly by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment