Monday, May 25, 2009
Sweet Potatoes
I decided that I am going to try to make most of Mia's baby food. I love to cook and want her to get used to the flavors of our food. Roy and I made a batch of sweet potatoes on Saturday and Mia tried them Sunday. She was a little unsure at first but I think she is getting more used to them. I am working a different schedule this week due to the holiday so I plan to make up something different Friday. I am thinking we will try either bananas or avocado . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to make most of Julia's baby food too (jimmy was shafted and only got meats). She really liked it. I actually never gave the kids the jarred meats. I always pureed the meats we ate for them. Just pop open a jarred meat and see if you'd eat it.
Post a Comment