
Friday, March 6, 2009
What a stylish girl
Roy went on a business trip back in January and he brought back this super cute "I love NY" onesie for Mia. Roy and I love NYC and can't wait til we can take Mia there. I put it on her yesterday as I realized it was just her size. It was short sleeve so we had to put a long sleeve onsie underneath it, very fashionable. Yesterday afternoon my Mom came over to run some errands with Mia and I. Since it was a bit warmer I put this pink vest on her that my Mom bought - too cute. The smile just adds to the cuteness :) I think I put more thought into her wardrobe that I do mine own!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nothing wrong with having fun dressing your baby...it's one of the highlights of my day picking out what they are going to wear...still! She is so cute.
Post a Comment