
Mia Ann Crowdis was born on 11/13/2008 at 6:03pm. She weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces and is 19 1/4 inches long.
Roy & I went to the doctor on Wednesday for a weekly checkup. My DR decided to check me. I was dilated to 1, 50% effaced, and her head was down. She told me I would most likely not make it until December 14 so just keep an eye out for different labor signs.
On Wednesday night I got up for a potty break around midnight. I came back to bed and Roy had just come up. Without giving too many gory details we will just say my water broke ;) We called the DR and she said to take some time to pack our bags (another thing on the to do list that did not get done) and then get to the hospital. We got there around 2:15am. My contractions got pretty intense around 2pm or so. I started pushing around 4:45pm and she was born at 6:03pm. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but totally worth it. I could not have done it without Roy, he was a great coach, nurse, and so much more!
On Wednesday night I got up for a potty break around midnight. I came back to bed and Roy had just come up. Without giving too many gory details we will just say my water broke ;) We called the DR and she said to take some time to pack our bags (another thing on the to do list that did not get done) and then get to the hospital. We got there around 2:15am. My contractions got pretty intense around 2pm or so. I started pushing around 4:45pm and she was born at 6:03pm. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but totally worth it. I could not have done it without Roy, he was a great coach, nurse, and so much more!
So I am not at my greatest in this shot but seriously I was up for 24 hours and just "pushed" out a baby ;) It is our first photo as a family! Here are some more pics from her first day . . . http://picasaweb.google.com/CrowdisFamily/MiaSFirstDay#
1 comment:
Isnt she lovely
Isnt she wonderfull
Isnt she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love wed be
Making one as lovely as she
But isnt she lovely made from love
--Nice work you two!
Post a Comment